We will not disclose your personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes.
This is the privacy and cookies policy for The Saahas App.
- We are committed to protecting user privacy online. We understand that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take it seriously. We undertake that user personal information shared with us will not be distributed indiscriminately or used in ways that the user would not expect.
- Saahas will not disclose users’ personal information to any third parties for marketing purposes.
- All communications of news and offers will only be sent to users where users voluntarily sign up to receive these.
- This policy shall be updated from time to time and altered in keeping with legal regulations and needs of Saahas’ website.
How Do We Receive and Use Your Information?
Saahas receives two types of information from Site users:
1. Personally identifiable information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions, such as Facebook identity when users engage with the Facebook chatbot. Personally identifiable information means any information that may be used to identify you, including but not limited to your name, home address, telephone number, or e-mail address. The types and amount of personally identifiable information collected will vary depending on the nature of your activity on the Site and the Site service(s) you register for.
User Information that will be collected
Saahas does not collect any information from its users. The back end of the app maintains the log in information of those who choose to sign up - but this information is neither used by Saahas, nor disclosed to anyone. The Saahas App incorporates a segment where a user may write notes specific to incidents of abuse. This data remains exclusive to the user. The user is under no obligation to provide any information to Saahas. All information provided by the user through the contact form is given out of willing and voluntary participation.
At all times, Saahas is committed to protecting all user information received through the contact form and undertakes not to disclose any personally identifiable information to third parties without the user’s consent except in situations where:
- The disclosure is required by law.
- The use of the information is necessary for the performance of key operations such as mail delivery, hosting services, protecting users from fraud, and payment concerns pertaining to the user’s account.
- The disclosure is necessitated by sale of the business to a third party or expansion of the business to include a third party.
Saahas asserts that all companies, individuals and other affiliate program members will be recipients of aggregate information about only those customers that are directed to Saahas through links on their websites. No personally identifiable information will be provided to affiliate members. All information collected from affiliates will be used solely for the affiliate program and not for general marketing purposes. Saahas also provides analyses of customers in the aggregate to potential business partners, advertisers and marketers and other third parties. This is done to assist in understanding customers better and in aggregating and providing services appropriately for the user’s needs. Saahas may disclose, on an anonymous basis, any statements that are made by the users and customers such as comments or feedback that has been received on products. On no occasion will the personal information be disclosed to prospective partners, advertisers and other third parties.
All user information is processed and stored in our databases on secure servers. This is necessary to process the information. Information submitted by the user may be transferred to other offices and/or to third parties mentioned in circumstances described above. On request, users will be provided you with a copy of their own information at no cost. They have a right to correct any errors in the information and can withdraw use and disclosure of information at their own discretion.
Privacy of Users Under the Age of 18
The Site is not intended for, and Saahas has no intention of collecting personally identifiable information from, minors under the age of 18. Additionally, if you are under the age of 18 you may not submit any content or information to the Site without supervision by your parent or legal guardian. If you are a parent or legal guardian of a child under the age of 18 and you believe that your child has provided the Site with personally identifiable information you should contact Saahas at to have that information deleted from the Site. Saahas will make all reasonable efforts to delete the said information from the Site as soon as possible following our receipt of your request.
International Visitors and Customers
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Saahas will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. Saahas may share your personally identifiable information with third parties:
- To provide a product or service that you have requested;
- To respond to a subpoena, court order or other legal process;
- To protect and enforce our legal rights in the event that you violate the Site Terms of Service or any other guidelines or rules applicable to our services.
Additionally, Saahas may freely use and disclose to our business partners and other third parties aggregated anonymous information that we gather from you and other Site users, and Saahas may sell, rent and otherwise derive revenue from said disclosure, without notice or obligation to you of any kind.
When a user visits the Site, it is possible that additional information may be collected. Such forms of information include:
- The internet browser in use while visiting the site
- The website from which the user visits the website
- The IP address of the computer the user uses to visit the website (this is an automatically recognized index by the web server).
However, this information cannot help identify you or your identity – but just offers an insight into the general demographics that visit the website, and to also retain it on record to identify fraud and impersonation, while also identifying if there are any issues to be determined at the website’s end.
Disclaimer on External Links